Soccerbus is a direct link between the Metrocentre and St James’ Park on Newcastle United home match days, offering a convenient Park & Ride service and easy access to the stadium for everyone.
- Runs for all Newcastle United first team home matches during the 2013/14 football season.
- The first bus leaves the Metrocentre (Coach Park) two hours before each match. Buses then run at frequent intervals until the last departure 15 minutes before the scheduled kick-off time.
- Buses return from St James’ Park at frequent intervals after each match. The last bus leaves one hour after the final whistle.
- Free parking in dedicated spaces at the Metrocentre Coach Park – an attendant is on hand to guide you to the reserved parking spaces.
- Open to everyone, offering direct access to the stadium before/after each match.
- Soccerbus stops at the Metrocentre Coach Park and on Barrack Road, behind the Milburn Stand, at St James’ Park
Tickets and Fares
- Flat single fares apply, which are £1 for adults and 50p for children.
- Magpie Movers are valid on this service, but no other tickets can be used (which includes Network One travel cards, Buzzfare, Get Around and English national concessionary passes).
- No charge for parking – just pay as you board the bus.
Extra buses on evenings
- Additional buses run for evening home games on the following services; 21, 58, 97, X10, X31 and X40.