- At least 95 % of our journeys will run ‘on time’ – that’s no more than 5 minutes late or 1 minute early
- Open reporting of our punctuality and reliability performance to customers
- We will do our utmost to communicate to customers when disruption to service occurs
- If events within our control lead to a journey being delayed by 20 minutes or more we will refund the fare via voucher of BuzzFare ticket
- If events within our control mean no journey is provided within 30 minutes of schedule time we would refund the cost of a taxi
The Gold Standard in safe, clean comfortable buses
- State of the art buses professionally maintained to the highest standards
- Full cctv coverage and recording
- Information screens (not X9 or X10)
- Comfortable seats for all and priority seating and a wheelchair bay for elderly and disabled customers
- Regular cleaning every night and during the day.
The Gold Standard working with you
- Comprehensive guides with full timetable and route map, delivered door to door at key areas along the route, at least 14 days ahead of any changes.
- Service updates and news of special offers
- Regular ‘Open Line’ sessions every Wednesday