Live times, tickets and timetables straight to your mobile with the Go North East app.
Real time information
Search for your nearest bus stop on a map and see live departures counting down in minutes.
Simply choose the service you'll be travelling on, the date and time you're looking to travel and then the bus stop you'll be boarding at.
As well as searching for your nearest bus stop, you can favourite your most used stops. They can then be clicked on from your dashboard for quick access to live stop departures.
Bus tickets straight to your smartphone
Buzzfare, Get Around and Route Saver tickets are available to purchase on the app. Simply buy, show and go!
Tickets available include:
- Buzzfare 1, 7 and 28 day
- Get Around 1, 7 and 28 day (You must also have a valid Get Around key card)
- Weekly Route Savers
- Buzzfare Family Day Ticket (valid for up to two adults and three children in a group containing 1 or 2 adults and at least 1 child under 16)
Ticket Gifting and Pingit
- Ticket Gifting - there's the option of purchasing a ticket through the app and gifting it to a friend or family member that has an M-Ticket account on their own device.
- Pingit - as well as the option of using your debit or credit card, you also have the ability to pay for your tickets using the Pingit app.
Watch our video to find out more.
- You can choose your own dashboard - making things simple, so you can just see what you want.
- The dashboard also features Twitter updates, giving you the latest information on all of our services.
Download the app
As the new features in the Go North East app supersede the key mobile app and thekeymobile.com these will not be supported and will be withdrawn around December 2015.