- From 29 March 2015, due to increasing traffic congestion at Cobalt Business Park, afternoon journeys on service 58X will be revised to commence from Cobalt Travelcentre, no longer serving Quicksilver Way and Silver Fox Way to improve reliability.
We’ve got buses running up to every 10 minutes from Heworth, Leam Lane and Felling, with buses every 20 minutes from Hadrian Park, Battle Hill & the Coast Road.
We’ve got some great reasons to travel with CityLink 58 and here’s some of them :-
- Free onboard Wi-Fi
- Next stop announcements and display screens
- Brand new buses with the latest low emission engines
- Daytime buses up to every 10 minutes from Heworth to Newcastle
- Buy a CityLink WeeklySaver for unlimited travel
- Easy access buses – wheelchair and buggy friendly
Join the conversation on Twitter at #citylink58
Listen to why you should Go! with CityLink
We've some great deals and offers to help you get the best value for money on your bus travel.
Our MoneySaver guide gives you through all of the fares and tickets that are available for travel on our services so you can get the best deal for your journey.
If an employer buys your ticket for you, you could save even more money on the price of individual 28 day tickets - contact us for full details.
Help and Advice
We want you to enjoy using our services and are working hard to make sure you find them easy and reliable to use.
You can speak to Paul Eccles (pictured) our Service Delivery Manager for CityLink routes, who will be out and about on the buses.
Our customer services team can be contacted by Freepost, telephone or e-mail
Cleaner buses - Our Kite Mark explained
Go North East has one of the cleanest bus fleets of its size in the country and to make it even easier for you to see how well your bus is doing to help look after the environment, we have introduced a new ‘kite mark’ on our buses.
Using simple illustrations based on a red kite bird taking flight, each symbol lets you see at-a-glance how each of our buses meet European standards on emissions. Find out more about cleaner engines.