East Durham will soon become indiGo
- brand new buses
- leather seats
- next stop talking buses
indiGo to here, indiGo to there...
A wide range of buses for connections to Durham, Sunderland, Newcastle, Middlesbrough and beyond!
Don't worry, the timetables and routes aren't changing, but you will need to keep an eye out for the striking new buses.
We've some great deals and offers to help you get the best value for money on your bus travel.
Our MoneySaver guide gives you through all of the fares and tickets that are available for travel on our services so you can get the best deal for your journey.
If an employer buys your ticket for you, you could save even more money on the price of individual 28 day tickets - contact us for full details.
Places to go
- For a small donation you can visit Durham Cathedral, which is one of the finest Norman buildings in Europe.
- Durham Cathedral website
- Durham Castle, together with the Cathedral, was awarded the status of a World Heritage Site in 1986 providing international recognition for this unique, historic and scenic site.
- You can visit the castle and have a guided tour.
- View more on This is Durham website
Gala Theatre and Cinema
- See the latest films and performances at Gala Theatre, which is situated in the heart of the historic city of Durham on the banks of the river Wear.
- A number of our services stop in Durham City Centre.
- Visit Gala Theatre website
Further ideas for great days out!