- From 25 January 2015, to improve reliability, the Fab 56 will be revised to operate every 12 minutes on Monday to Saturday daytimes. This revision will allow the service to have more time to recover from any delays it encounters along its route, therefore providing a more reliable service.
Buses run up to every 10 minutes during the daytimes, and provide connections between Sunderland and Newcastle city centres, serving gateshead and Concord Bus Station.
- Free onboard Wi-Fi for your surfing
- Next stop announcements and display screens
- Power sockets to charge your phone or tablet
- Great value fares
- Easy access buses – wheelchair and buggy friendly
We've some great deals and offers to help you get the best value for money on your bus travel.
Our MoneySaver guide gives you through all of the fares and tickets that are available for travel on our services so you can get the best deal for your journey.
If an employer buys your ticket for you, you could save even more money on the price of individual 28 day tickets - contact us for full details.
Help and Advice
We want you to enjoy using our services and are working hard to make sure you find them easy and reliable to use.
Our customer services team can be contacted by Freepost, telephone or e-mail
Cleaner buses - Our Kite Mark explained
Go North East has one of the cleanest bus fleets of its size in the country and to make it even easier for you to see how well your bus is doing to help look after the environment, we have introduced a new ‘kite mark’ on our buses.
Using simple illustrations based on a red kite bird taking flight, each symbol lets you see at-a-glance how each of our buses meet European standards on emissions. Find out more about cleaner engines.