Go North East has made every effort to ensure accuracy of information contained on web pages, downloadable documents on simplygo.com and timetable information on thekeymobile.
Use of simplygo.com and thekeymobile is subject to your acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use.
- When using simplygo.com or thekeymobile, Go North East will not be held liable for anything that may result as a consequence of any inaccuracies, or any omissions from, the information which it may contain.
- All documents and related graphics are provided "as is" without guarantee of any kind.
- You should not assume that the information displayed is free from error or that it will be suitable for the particular purpose that you have in mind when using it.
- Go North East is not responsible for the content when linking to other websites, nor does it guarantee that these links will always work.
Go North East maintains a high security ethic and tests material through many stages, however advises that you should always run an anti-virus program. Go North East cannot accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to data or your computer system which may occur while using material derived from simplygo.com, thekeymobile or an external link.
E-mails from Go North East and simplygo.com
The information contained in e-mails and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended for the addressee only. If you receive an e-mail in error please notify the originator or telephone 0845 60 60 260.
The opinions contained in the e-mails are those of the author and do not represent those of Go North East. The communication is personal and does not bind Go North East.
Although Go North East endeavours to ensure e-mails and attachments are free from viruses prior to being sent Go North East will not be liable for any losses as a result of any viruses being passed on.
Facebook and Twitter
Go North East’s Facebook and Twitter pages are for the purposes of keeping customers informed and receiving customers’ feedback. It is largely un-moderated as we welcome feedback from all customers and want to hear all points of view including criticism of how we are doing if we don’t get something right in our service to customers. We will, however, remove posts that contain foul or abusive language, or which for other reasons are considered seriously inappropriate. This would include hoax incident reports for example, personal attacks or information that we deem sensitive. If you are reporting a particular incident, then you will be re-directed to use one of the methods on our Contact Us page.
During severe weather conditions or during other major incidents, Facebook and Twitter are proving an extremely valuable way of keeping customers informed. Our team works flat out to keep the information up to date, and we ask all Facebook and Twitter users not to waste their time and the time of other customers with mischievous or abusive posts. Our team can provide customers with a much better service if they are able to concentrate on providing service updates and answering as many genuine customer questions as possible.
We reserve the right to block Facebook accounts that are sources of abusive language or other inappropriate posts, and to report the account holder to Facebook. Such posts will be removed as quickly as possible by our team.
- If you have accepted that you are willing to accept emails from Go North East, you will be sent emails to your specified email address on Go North East news, information on service changes and special offers.
- You can opt out from receiving promotional and service change emails, by logging into your account and ticking the relevant box.
Go North East
Registered in England No 2057284
Registered Office: 3rd Floor, 41-51 Grey Street, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 6EE
A wholly owned subsidiary of the Go-Ahead Group Plc