We have made every effort to ensure accuracy of information contained on web pages, downloadable documents on simplygo.com and timetable information on thekeymobile.
Use of simplygo.com and thekeymobile is subject to your acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use.
- When using simplygo.com or thekeymobile, we will not be held liable for anything that may result as a consequence of any inaccuracies, or any omissions from, the information which it may contain.
- All documents and related graphics are provided "as is" without guarantee.
- You should not assume that the information displayed is free from error or that it will be suitable for the particular purpose that you have in mind when using it.
- We are not responsible for the content when providing outbound links to other websites, nor does it guarantee that these links will always work.
- We maintain a high security ethic and test material through many stages, however we advise that you should always run an anti-virus program.
- We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to data or your computer system which may occur while using material derived from simplygo.com, thekeymobile or an external link.
E-mails from Go North East and simplygo.com
- The information contained in e-mails and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended for the addressee only. If you receive an e-mail in error please notify the originator or telephone 0191 420 5050.
- The opinions contained in the e-mails are those of the author and do not represent those of Go North East.
- We endeavour to ensure e-mails and attachments are free from viruses prior to being sent and will not be liable for any losses as a result of any viruses being passed on.
Facebook and Twitter
- Our Facebook and Twitter pages are for the purposes of keeping customers informed and receiving customers’ feedback. It is largely un-moderated as we welcome feedback from all customers and want to hear all points of view including criticism of how we are doing if we don’t get something right in our service to customers.
- We reserve the right to remove posts that contain foul or abusive language, or which for other reasons are considered seriously inappropriate. This would include hoax incident reports for example, personal attacks or information that we deem sensitive. If you are reporting a particular incident, then you will be re-directed to use one of the methods on our Contact Us page.
- We will report any pages or accounts that are set up to look like an account belonging to us.
- If you have accepted that you are willing to accept e-mails from us, you will be sent e-mails to your specified email address.
- You can opt out from receiving promotional and service change e-mails, by logging into your account and ticking the relevant box.
M-Tickets are a great way of using modern technology to get your bus ticket on your smartphone.
- Payment details are stored in a secure form on your phone, with the means to decrypt them kept elsewhere. Should you lose your phone, there is NO way to tie your payment details back to your account.
- Payments are processed using Secure Trading, a Level One provider. This is the very highest level under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard.
- You should ensure that your battery is charged enough to enable you to show the driver the active ticket when travelling. If you cannot produce the ticket on your phone, you should pay the appropriate fare for your journey.
- If you are worried about your singnal connectivity, then If you have already purchased a ticket on your phone ready for activation, you will be able to activate this without a signal.
- Remember, if you are purchasing a Get Around M-Ticket, you must also have a valid Get Around card to produce at the same time.
- The M-Ticket app has been developed, so that if you attempt to change the clock on your device to gain extra validity time, then your ticket will expire.
Go North East
Registered in England No 2057284
Registered Office: 3rd Floor, 41-51 Grey Street, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 6EE
A wholly owned subsidiary of the Go-Ahead Group Plc